- This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of this site.
- At this site, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is the information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit this site and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
- We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site (such as Google Chrome or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this.
Cookies and Web Beacons
- Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computers hard drive.
- Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
- You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
Information Collection And Use
- While using the contact form of our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name and email. We may use your Personal Information to contact you back with your inquiry.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.